Hey everyone.

My name is Remi Verhoeven - hence the nickname - and I am currently working in Perth - Western Australia (Fremantle hospital). I am 26 years old and working on creating a scientific model for the evaluation and prediction of pressure ulcers under spinal cord injury patients.

I'm originally from the Netherlands and when I return in June, live in Amsterdam. I am a Biomedical Engineer at the Eindhoven University of Technology.

I've programmed in C++ on other projects before and know Matlab (sorry...) quite well. I've started using Python on my current project to provide an open-source solution to our modeling problem.

Nice to meet you!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hey everyone.

My name is Remi Verhoeven - hence the nickname - and I am currently working in Perth - Western Australia (Fremantle hospital). I am 26 years old and working on creating a scientific model for the evaluation and prediction of pressure ulcers under spinal cord injury patients.

I'm originally from the Netherlands and when I return in June, live in Amsterdam. I am a Biomedical Engineer at the Eindhoven University of Technology.

I've programmed in C++ on other projects before and know Matlab (sorry...) quite well. I've started using Python on my current project to provide an open-source solution to our modeling problem.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Daniweb.

I hope you don't support the Dockers :D

Welcome to Daniweb.

I hope you don't support the Dockers :D

Haha, I actually bought a Dockers jersey the other day! Sorry to disappoint

That's another one over to the dark side :)

Hello, Remi.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.