L-Lists is a website for creating lists of links, and contributing new links to existing lists.

The directory of lists on L-Lists, is called the List of Lists.

Currently there are lists of:
Open Access Computer Science Journals
Search Engines
Image Search Engines
Political Spectrum Tests (like Political Compass)
Free Statistical Software

I acclaim your topic.. complete nice colors & theme. Did you accomplish this website yourself or did you ascribe anyone to do it for you? Plz accepting abashed as I'm analytic to accomplish my own blog and would like to apperceive wheere u got this from. thanks

I acclaim your topic.. complete nice colors & theme. Did you accomplish this website yourself or did you ascribe anyone to do it for you? Plz accepting abashed as I'm analytic to accomplish my own blog and would like to apperceive wheere u got this from. thanks

Thanks.

I designed and programmed the website by myself. I did the coding by myself, with the only exception which isn’t obvious being the javascript for sorting the HTML table (the code for that was freely available online).

The colour scheme and fonts are very similar to what I used on my company’s website (Statistical Consultants Ltd). I am a statistician, but I also do some website development.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.