May i introduce myself?

My name is David Shlemayev from Israel. I am 13 years old but i am very serious.
Im a programmer of: C,C++,Java,Javascript,Unityscript (unity3d's javascript),HTML,PHP,SQL and Labview(if it counts). (i know php & unityscript the best).
I want to start a big company that makes games, software, electronics, films and more.
I had this dream since i was 6.
I tried to join daniweb last year but they rejected me because they thought that 12< cant participate in such high-tech forums. (Did i mention i started learning programming C & C++ since i was 4? So Yeah.)
Tell me what you think about it, and if you have recommendations for my company, you can post them here. Thank you for reading, it really mens alot to me

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome David! Looks like we are both similar, in a way. I am just a year older though.

commented: what languages do you know? +0

Well, i am just a newbie version of you.... I am learning Java, C# and i am pretty good now with Php, MySQL, JavaScript, VisualBasic, HTML, CSS, jQuery... That is really it.

The thing that might separate us would be the type of classes we take in school... And age... And country...

Hello and welcome!

Hello, David.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

commented: i was on these forums, until the admins found out i was 12. they banned me. i was expecting the ban to disappear now but it didnt. so i made a new account. but thank you for welcoming me. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.