i've got a link that i was going to post under the Perl board since its the homepage on 1 of my pc's 4 IE (www.techtalkforums.com is my homepage on my iBook IE :-* ), but its actually just a page from a broader tech url - was wondering if i should just post it under the coffee house board or if theres a more approp board 4 it? ???

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Oh how honored! TechTalk the homepage on your mac! I guess I didn't think ahead in creating a links board :( so I guess the coffee house is the best place ...

Of course, people are posting links all over. Incidently, do you think I should create a new links category? Suggest away.

P.S. I'm still sorta a lil confused as to your original post. You have a perl-related link you want to post ... or am I backwards?

kinda what i was doing (suggestin a new links board) in a round-about way! ;) ...and the honor is mine! ;D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.