Can you please tell me when my signatures will show up here. I have created one and selected that it shows but it does not appear.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Thanks. I am just giving it a try.

Seems to have worked....

Thanks. Happygeek is a great name!

It either that or reallydepressedgeek, as I can be both, but happygeek is easier to type as a domain name :)

happygeek is much better. I noticed that if I rollover the term domain name when logged out I get this cool ajax window. How do you do that?
Thanks

Huh?

If you log out of the forum and rollover the word domain in the previous 2 posts you will see a small window that I believe is an ajax app. Please let me know if you see it. I am using Firefox on a PC

I like your signature :)

If you log out of the forum and rollover the word domain in the previous 2 posts you will see a small window that I believe is an ajax app. Please let me know if you see it. I am using Firefox on a PC

Are you talking about the Vibrant Media advertisements?

I like your signature :)

Who are you talking to?
Thanks

He's talking about the textual ads that pop up when you roll over certain keywords.

commented: Haha :-) +20
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.