Hey everyone,

After much number crunching, I've decided to go ahead and reduce the cost to purchase a DaniWeb subscription by 50%. This has come as a result of a lot of bigger budget ad campaign for us over the past coule of months, which means slightly more ad dollars per page viewed. Therefore, this would offset the value to sponsors who can enjoy an advertisement-free DaniWeb experience.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/payments.php

Cheers,

Dani

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Does that mean that those of us who've already paid get an extension? :D

Also, is there an easy way for subscribers to tell when their subscription ends?

I will look into these issues. I have also received comments to offer an alternative payment method to PayPal, so that's something else to investigate.

can you do it without recurring payments?

i only want a year

also can you have a method where you can just pay by card like when normally buying stuff. i cba with paypal

you dont ask for much do you jbennet :P and yea it would be nice to not have recurring payments.... not everyone would appreciate that

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.