I apologize for techtalk being down the past hour or so. Unfortunately, there were some difficulties with the server. Everything should be up and running smoothly now. :) Sorry for any inconvenience.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

it was down earlier today wasnt it or was it just on my end

Not that I know of. However, I did make some changes to the back-end so it might've gone down for a min while the new files were being uploaded?

well i'm sure u could buy one :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for this month's check to come for the Google ads ... then maybe :)

It's cheque, and how much do you get?

And y the hell does "Big B" say I have a Dell!? *shudders at the thought*

It's cheque, and how much do you get?

And y the hell does "Big B" say I have a Dell!? *shudders at the thought*

Dude you got me and my friends Rolling at my house thats just my sig it will change text evrytime you refresh

I like dells :) I don't have one though. But don't worry rob, he says I have a dell too!

As far as how much I earn through google? Well, sorry but it strictly violates the google TOS to tell you ;) According to google, it's forbidden to discuss "click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to you by Google"

Oh well, you told me yesterday on MSNM :P

*Dani dreams of a dedicated server*

ummmmmm I would delete that post If I were scsgal ya dont want anyone knowing that, your making a lovely target for some script kiddies
just a suggestion Ill pm you

I don't have a dedicated server (yet) but I'm still paying for quality remote hosting on a shared server.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.