Click the ' subscription spy' link on the top of the screen (next to 'control panel').
It monitors activity on Daniweb in real-time. It a nice function :)

Yeah I know that, but He/She is talking about Realtime Forum :)

Yeah I know that, but He/She is talking about Realtime Forum :)

Much of the functionality is already there though. Personally, I think it would kick ass.

Well Forum is Realtime (or little bit round trip issues) already but the Subscription Spy feature causes server to go down AFAIK.

Well Forum is Realtime (or little bit round trip issues) already but the Subscription Spy feature causes server to go down AFAIK.

I could see that.

Here's my list of things I hate:

• Posting Games
  • Geek's Lounge
  • L33t Sp33k
  • IntelliTXT
  • Idiots
  • People who don't use code tags and/or idiots
  • Spammers
  • People who don't know how to use Google
  • People who insist on breaking rules
  • People complaining about reputation
  • People complaining about post count
  • People complaining about DaniWeb

Oh, and lastly, people who don't have anything better to do than complain. Yea, that pisses me off. :)

Lol, You, Sir, are my hero.

I hate idiots
I hate ads
I hate spammers
I hate people who hate

Yes, I also hate people who have nothing better to do than complain.

How about, when giving negative reputation, a message box appears saying "Thanks for adding Repuation to this user. May you be lucky enough to recieve the same Reputation back in turn." :P

How about, when giving negative reputation, a message box appears saying "Thanks for adding Repuation to this user. May you be lucky enough to recieve the same Reputation back in turn." :P

One time (I forget what thread) someone else mentioned that and Dani explained it is supposed to be a tongue in cheek kinda of thing.

One time (I forget what thread) someone else mentioned that and Dani explained it is supposed to be a tongue in cheek kinda of thing.

Ahh :) ok

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.