since i'm just a newbie here..

help me pls, in putting an avatar on my profile.

the image was always unsaved..:(

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Radical Edward
Featured Replies

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)
are you tried to use animated picture? if yes, you didn't allowed to used it or your size of picture more big then require pic..

Edward is having the same problem. The avatar is not animated and meets the size restrictions. I thought it was because Ed didn't have enough posts, but I'm not sure anymore.

I am new too ; was able to upload an avatar but not able to upload a picture. The size of the gif file I am attempting is small enough but will not be saved. Any thoughts?

Unable to save a file in the file system? I think this might be a result of a change we made after we were hacked.

I received a post from Sarunsen who said:Make size for a picture is i think 1Mb tops. Upload it to a site like Photobucket, then link to it could also work.
I attempted to upload to Photobucket but when i attemtempted to upload to this site I was told the file was invalid or some such.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.