Hello,

I posted a problem I was facing at the VB6 forum http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread128475.html but couldn't get any reply for 5 days...

What should I do? Please suggest a solution to me.

Jishnu.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

> What should I do?
Find another forum.

Not that I'm suggesting you leave or anything, but you need to understand that no matter how great you think DW is, it's not the only show in town. A forum with 10K+ dedicated VB programmers would be a better place to ask the question.

It's not like you're cheating on your SO or anything, you're free to visit other forums as well :)

And also, there is no guarantee that the active members of a forum knows everything.

Not that I'm suggesting you leave or anything, but you need to understand that no matter how great you think DW is, it's not the only show in town. A forum with 10K+ dedicated VB programmers would be a better place to ask the question.

Fine. It was just the first time that I didn't receive any reply from here. I thought maybe something has gone wrong. Now, I've also experienced the same in the peripherals forum. Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.