I am! I happened to slip into my Control Panel and saw that I had a bunch of hits to my reputation that I did not know about -- is there a bell or flag or something that tells me when my rep has been updated? When I first thought about the 'rep' button, I worried; now I am just happy to know someone reads some of what I post even if they do not like it (to be honest - I have a lot more green than not). I just started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so I don't have as much time as I used to. I try to spend at least an hour on my laptop so Dear Wife knows I am home and not laying, bleeding in a hospital somewhere suffering from amnesia (well, I supposed the explosions and growls from the our library might be a clue). We have his 'n' hers laptops so we can share 'quality' time in the living room - we do NOT i.m. each other in the same room, though I think she might be convincable.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

In case my babbling obsured the question - rephrased "Is there a flag or something to let me know when I get an addition to my (already legendary) reputation?"

I am! I happened to slip into my Control Panel and saw that I had a bunch of hits to my reputation that I did not know about -- is there a bell or flag or something that tells me when my rep has been updated? When I first thought about the 'rep' button, I worried; now I am just happy to know someone reads some of what I post even if they do not like it (to be honest - I have a lot more green than not). I just started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so I don't have as much time as I used to. I try to spend at least an hour on my laptop so Dear Wife knows I am home and not laying, bleeding in a hospital somewhere suffering from amnesia (well, I supposed the explosions and growls from the our library might be a clue). We have his 'n' hers laptops so we can share 'quality' time in the living room - we do NOT i.m. each other in the same room, though I think she might be convincable.

To rephrase what I was going to say before:

No.

Sorry, it did get a bit lost in there. As John A says, no. Sorry...

No but you can go into your control panel and always see all of the reputation you've received, so if you want to stay on top of it, just visit daily :)

No but you can go into your control panel and always see all of the reputation you've received

I can only see the first 15 reps. When I click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the rep box it blanks out the box and I see nothing, as if it had reached end-of-result-set in the database.

Try clicking on "Latest Reputation Received"

commented: Good suggestion :) +32

Yeeees! I didn't realize that was a link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.