are we able to share sites we use to get programs that are cracked i know i use a couple to get programs and see what they are like and familiarize myself with them i was just wondering if we could make a thread out of the sites we use

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

According to the rules, you can't post anything related to pirated programs. Edward would assume that includes linking to sites that offer cracked software.

ok got it thanx for that info

are we able to share sites we use to get programs that are cracked i know i use a couple to get programs and see what they are like and familiarize myself with them i was just wondering if we could make a thread out of the sites we use

Just to confirm, do that and you would be in breach of the rules here - further more it would invoke an immediate 5 point infraction. It only takes 10 points to incur a ban.

It's always a good idea to take a look at the rules every now and then :)

wouldve been so cool though but im good with that.

wouldve been so cool though but im good with that.

No it wouldn't be cool, I'm software developer and I do not feel OK with somebody using my months of work for free if I did not decided to give it for free.
Secondly I have to work in order to get money and buy software I want to use. So why not you? If you do not wish to pay than use legal free stuff and not something stolen!

commented: Well said :) +35
commented: my apologies peter. Guess you always learn. +2

No it wouldn't be cool, I'm software developer and I do not feel OK with somebody using my months of work for free if I did not decided to give it for free.
Secondly I have to work in order to get money and buy software I want to use. So why not you? If you do not wish to pay than use legal free stuff and not something stolen!

and I regard all of that with great respect.but honestly thats life and it wont change.let me put it this way
you're on youre way to buy a expensive sofware[witch they always are] and your geeky friend comes over and offer you a cracked version with no prob's to experience, are you going to reject him and go pay x amount?dont think so
I do understand you and feel for you.aunistly I usually use crack stuff

Let me put it that way if you really want that software you will go and buy it, if you can not afford it then you should seek alternative in other cheaper product or go for free available products and not cracked crap. You never know what your new shiny cracked version hides inside beside your "so wanted" software. You maybe just adding a new resource to existing zombie network...

cant help loving crack stuff.only reason why you so pissed off is cos of you being in that trade.
I think fact is as long as I dont share that type of info here and stay within boundaries Im good or else...I know
Im good with all that. Ill think of you unintentionally next time when Im busy with my softies
cheers Peter

commented: The next time I see a disrespectful punk I'll think of you -2
commented: I'm sure you would be fine with your employer deciding not to pay you for your work, right? -2

and I regard all of that with great respect.but honestly thats life and it wont change.let me put it this way
you're on youre way to buy a expensive sofware[witch they always are] and your geeky friend comes over and offer you a cracked version with no prob's to experience, are you going to reject him and go pay x amount?dont think so

Then you don't understand most of us. There are many people here with integrity.

I do understand you and feel for you.aunistly I usually use crack stuff

I'm sorry for you, then. No wonder the price of software is so high -- to make up for all the people stealing it. Thank you so much...

And, by the way, in English, there is always a SPACE after the period ending a sentence. English is not a web address.

commented: I was a little silly.my apologies +2

My Apologies. didnt mean for this to happen. reading my posts sounds a bit creepy. sorry though
cheers

commented: I'm glad you aknowledge you mistake +10

The problem is that most software developers set prices as though businesses are the only customers. Individuals can't afford those prices.

> My Apologies. didnt mean for this to happen. reading my posts sounds a bit creepy. sorry
> though cheers

Though this won't change the fact that you still love cracked software? Would any of the rantings here make you change it?

Right and wrong are relative. What might be right for you might be wrong for someone else. I wonder if people still think software crackers are someone who sit in their basement hacking away. No, they are not. They are software developers like you, me and the many out there. So why do they do it? Money, fame, ulterior motives? We might never know.

Point in case: Do whatever you feel like doing, we anyways can't do anything about it. Wrong or right doesn't matter if you have no regrets about it; just don't try to justify it when someone disagrees with you.

I regret the fact that I posted that info here cause I didnet realise the immediate platform that I Im in. Even though I am one of hundreds of crack users I did admit it...maby I should not have posted it here though.

I am one of hundreds of crack users

Good, that is the first step, only eleven more to go ;)

commented: :D +8

further more it would invoke an immediate 5 point infraction.

I wonder why sites bother with infracting people??

Just delete the thread and its gone.. (If they post it again deal with them)

>I wonder why sites bother with infracting people??
The infraction system serves two main purposes: to document a user's past rule violations, and to ensure that things are handled consistently throughout the many subforums within this community. Remember, if a user screws up and moderator A deletes the post, moderator B may not necessarily know that the user screwed up.

If you crack my program and I find out about it then I will sue your ass off so hard you will owe me for the rest of your life. And if you are selling/giving it to others you might also get a little prison time. That's exactly what's happening in the music industry, and Microsoft does it on occasion too.

who said I cracked the stuff. you guys are getting ahead of yourselfs and lookz like some of ya just seek conversation
I said I do (occasionally) use crack stuff, never said I cracked the crap. look I did apologize and meant it. Just because you programmers doesnt mean that everyone is going to stop cracking stuff.Once again Im not a cracker but Ill use the stuff

Im not a cracker but Ill use the stuff

Sorry to hear that... You know, you can always get help

no thanks im not adicted to cracks, cracking is adicted to me.
ta ra ta ta taaa Im lovin it

I think is about time that we wrap up this discussion. I hope we made it clear what are intentions, opinion and expectations on this forum "We do not like to see illegal download in any form.". However we can not get on computer of each of you and check if you by any chance using illegal software. Only thing we can do is encourage you to get either legal copies or use open source replacements.

Thank you Peter;)

Remember, if a user screws up and moderator A deletes the post, moderator B may not necessarily know that the user screwed up.

Ah it makes sense my friend :)

Although I'm Atheist, I swear to god I got dumber from reading this topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.