Good evening.....

I just wanted to share an idea.....can this forum be downsized into categories such as API,FORMS,CONTROLS,DATA REPORTS and so on.....the reason i am saying this is people are lost in here.....it would be much easier to search for a corresponding query.....u get my point don't u?

Regards

DSP

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Whole time we have problems with new members that can not post in correct forum section or better they flood forum with same question in various places.
What it would be like if we introduce this extended sub-grouping? It would be mad-house. Personally I do not feel like spending hours and hours checking if post should be in API section and not in Controls.

..the reason i am saying this is people are lost in here...

They certainly are...
but separate sub-forums will not solve that problem.

Good evening.....

I just wanted to share an idea.....can this forum be downsized into categories such as API,FORMS,CONTROLS,DATA REPORTS and so on.....the reason i am saying this is people are lost in here....

Who besides you is lost? Have you tried Hare Krishna...:icon_twisted: (see The Muppet Movie)

commented: :) +9

why i say this is 'cause i personally don't have time to read all the posts just to find datareports or API's again and again.............what i intended was just to group them up so that reports and all its solutions come together and similarly for the rest......simple........but i do understand the issues involved so i will respect the MODerators viewpoint

You should check out our search feature ... you can search for all threads within a particular topic and even all threads within a particular topic limited to a particular forum or group of forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.