all the computer science students have electrical engineering classes, i think that it deserves a seperate forum. how does that sound to you guys if we have a circuit design and electronics forum?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I don't think it would work here because it would not have enough traffic to make it viable. DaniWeb is devoted to IT related issues. I'm sure you can find other suitable web sites for help with electrical engineering.

all the computer science students have electrical engineering classes

Maybe at your university, however in the UK electronic engineering is different field and the students are touched some basic programming

Also keep in mind that while we encourage DaniWeb to be a student-friendly place to learn, the site as a whole is geared towards the professional industry and not towards students or individual courses that might be a part of a computer science curriculum.

all the computer science students have electrical engineering classes

Maybe at your university, however in the UK electronic engineering is different field

i agree with peter_budo. Not much use to UK students.

Do they teach spelling?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.