Hi,
I'm having a problem of viewing the Daniweb community with my another PC that I can't open this web site.
I don't know what's wrong with the web site or with my PC, but here's the spec of that PC:
Pentium III running OS XP Pro, and the monitor is only 14" with resolution 800 x 600.
I thought because I have small monitor. Is it right? And the connection speed is the same with the one I'm using now.

I thought the related topic about this forum might be posted somewhere, but I couldn't find.

Kindly give me a solution.
Sometimes I want to visit Daniweb when I'm at work..can't wait till I'm home..like now :)

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

what is the actual problem?

I had that problem also when Dani first changed stuff last week (The bases were squished on the left) She told me the skin was set to a much higher resolution than i was using.....

I suggested to her by letting her know that most sites auto detect the browser settings and adjust the skin to fit that size and after that the bases were right again :) (Maybe she accidently messed it up when she first changed things)

I like the look of the site now and im glad Dani worked with me on it... (I just hope i didnt make her mad)

what is the actual problem?

In other words, what's the error message? What specifically doesn't work?

In other words, what's the error message? What specifically doesn't work?

Hmm, you don't understand my post.:(

I'm having a problem of viewing the Daniweb community with my another PC that I can't open this web site.

I mean that I can't open daniweb site. How can I do ?
But the problem is only with my PC at work, while my PC at home no problem.

So do you have any idea or solution for me ?

But now, I wanna tell you one thing that today I can open daniweb with my PC at work :O:O What happens to many many days ago since I know daniweb that I couldn't open the site.

So strange..

Your work may just block daniweb?

That could be Mr Bennet,

I have a friend who is blocked from alot of sites @ work... (I guess they dont want people surfing when they should be working)

The Dude, what if I have a privilege and I'm the ONLY ONE who owns and uses the computer at work ? What will you say then ? Solution or a satire ? :D

This problem should be marked as solved even though I can't open many days ago as for now I can open the site.

Best regards,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.