I see that the folder icons are using solid white backgrounds rather than transparent backgrounds. The white stands out when the icons are used on a non-white background, as seen at <http://www.daniweb.com/category2.html>.

This unacceptable, and I demand that this be fixed! How can I give information when these unkempt forum icons are profaning the digital landscape with their pixels of evil on every other page I visit?

Dictated but not read,
Rashakil Fol

iamthwee commented: Off topic, I have just noticed you have a beautiful blue eye. +18

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

This unacceptable, and I demand that this be fixed! How can I give information when these unkempt forum icons are profaning the digital landscape with their pixels of evil on every other page I visit?

Dictated but not read,
Rashakil Fol

If you are trying to be funny then you need to add a smily face to that statement. If not, then I suspect Dani will just ignore you.

Why does it matter?

? what

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.