Please UNsubscribe me!
Your site loops endlessly when I try to UNsubscribe.
Please UNsubscribe me!
Before I have to curse my way out of here.
Please UNsubscribe me from all things Python!
Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Member Avatar for sravan953

You can't unsub to DaniWeb subscription posts by simply creating a thread! When you receive the email you have to unsubscribe.

You can't unsub to DaniWeb subscription posts by simply creating a thread! When you receive the email you have to unsubscribe.

Your email for unsubscribe sent me here:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread207411.html

I see no place to unsubscribe!

In the top-most bar (with the <DANIWEB> logo) select Control Panel -> Edit Options. On that page look for Messaging & Notification section (should be second gray section)

Uncheck the boxes that read "Receive Occassional Email from DaniWeb" and "Receive Email from Other Members".

Finally, on the drop down for Default Thread Subscription Mode make sure "No email notification" is selected.

That should be all you need.

Now I see, you want to avoid flood of email from DaniWeb.
You can:
1 Follow jlm699 advice
2 Try your Python skills and write small program to UNsubscribe you. :)

I did not intend to join an ongoing service - I only wanted to find the answer to ONE question, which I did not get. I am not savvy enough to make us of your Forum. Please unsubscribe me immediately.

I did not intend to join an ongoing service - I only wanted to find the answer to ONE question, which I did not get. I am not savvy enough to make us of your Forum. Please unsubscribe me immediately.

Strange, this is the only posting you did. The reason you never got an answer to your ONE question is that you never posted it! Can't help there!

Anyway, follow the jlm699 recipe to get off the e-mail notification. That's what I did.

Why keep yelling? and who is Daniweb here? I'm curious why you are so mad at email notifications that you agreed to receive? did anyone forced you to? If no then you should be asking politely than threating putting curses! You should learn acronym R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Now I see, you want to avoid flood of email from DaniWeb.
You can:
2 Try your Python skills and write small program to UNsubscribe you. :)

Yup! That's very funny H.

And who did subscribe you? and secondly which question are you talking about?

Please UNsubscribe me!
Your site loops endlessly when I try to UNsubscribe.
Please UNsubscribe me!
Before I have to curse my way out of here.
Please UNsubscribe me from all things Python!
Thanks!

i'm new here and I have no idea how to use this homepage so please unsuscribe me too!!!!!

Why don't you follow the method already stated on the thread?

You are herewith UNsubscribed!

Please subscribe me.
Ron/Raggs

Please unsubscribe me

And whole bunch of guys, very funny!
Who taught you to subscribe?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.