Dani and I are pleased to announce that, following the recent resignation of Narue, we have promoted ~s.o.s~ to take up the position of our new Super Moderator here at DaniWeb.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Wow! I am both depressed and elated!?!?!?

Congrats ~s.o.s~
Will miss you Narue

Excellent! Have fun ~s.o.s~!

Congrats ~s.o.s~, I know you will do an excellent job :) :)

*applauds*

Well why wasn't there a party or something? Lets get blitzed and announce ~s.o.s~'s new power on the news, while so!

Damn, after DMR, Stymiee and Narue, I thought I was next in line :)

But: Congrats ~s.o.s.~! Have fun kicking behinds ;)

Congrats!!!

More than deserved :)

Definitely deserved :) And sorry for my absense as of late ... came down with a cold in the middle of doing vBulletin updates to the latest version on our dev server. Busy busy :) behind the scenes.

Congrats :)

Definitely deserved :) And sorry for my absense as of late ... came down with a cold in the middle of doing vBulletin updates to the latest version on our dev server.

Oh my,i hope you feel better honey :)

If not i can say a prayer!!

God bless......

Thank you all; I really appreciate the trust Daniweb members have placed in me. Looking forward to a better Daniweb with your help and support. :-)

Oh and btw, the green color doesn't look that good; would have preferred something dark like black with red outline. ;-)

commented: Congrats dude! +11

Sorry ;) I *hate* the color red. Ever since I was little. It's such an angry color, don't you think?

Congrats ~s.o.s~.

I guess green is good. Go Green :)

>It's such an angry color, don't you think?
More like passionate methinks. ;-)

>Congrats ~s.o.s~
Thanks. :-)

Congrats ~s.o.s~.

commented: Thanks :-) +29

You may be a failure as a human(which I doubt;) )
You certainly will not fail in the job that's offered to you. Seen examples of that. Succes!

commented: Thanks for placing trust in me; be rest assured, I won't *fail* you ;-) +29
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.