Dani and I are pleased to announce that, following the recent resignation of Narue, we have promoted ~s.o.s~ to take up the position of our new Super Moderator here at DaniWeb.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ddanbe
Featured Replies
    ~s.o.s~ 2,560   8 Years Ago

Thank you all; I really appreciate the trust Daniweb members have placed in me. Looking forward to a better Daniweb with your help and support. :-) Oh and btw, the green color doesn't look that good; would have preferred something dark like black with red outline. ;-) Read More

__avd 1,826   8 Years Ago

Congrats ~s.o.s~. Read More

ddanbe 2,654   8 Years Ago

You may be a failure as a human(which I doubt;) ) You certainly will not fail in the job that's offered to you. Seen examples of that. Succes! Read More

*applauds*

Well why wasn't there a party or something? Lets get blitzed and announce ~s.o.s~'s new power on the news, while so!

Damn, after DMR, Stymiee and Narue, I thought I was next in line :)

But: Congrats ~s.o.s.~! Have fun kicking behinds ;)

Definitely deserved :) And sorry for my absense as of late ... came down with a cold in the middle of doing vBulletin updates to the latest version on our dev server. Busy busy :) behind the scenes.

Definitely deserved :) And sorry for my absense as of late ... came down with a cold in the middle of doing vBulletin updates to the latest version on our dev server.

Oh my,i hope you feel better honey :)

If not i can say a prayer!!

God bless......

Thank you all; I really appreciate the trust Daniweb members have placed in me. Looking forward to a better Daniweb with your help and support. :-)

Oh and btw, the green color doesn't look that good; would have preferred something dark like black with red outline. ;-)

Votes + Comments
Congrats dude!

Sorry ;) I *hate* the color red. Ever since I was little. It's such an angry color, don't you think?

>It's such an angry color, don't you think?
More like passionate methinks. ;-)

>Congrats ~s.o.s~
Thanks. :-)

You may be a failure as a human(which I doubt;) )
You certainly will not fail in the job that's offered to you. Seen examples of that. Succes!

Votes + Comments
Thanks for placing trust in me; be rest assured, I won't *fail* you ;-)
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.