I pulled an all-nighter adding lotsa new features to the forums. (OK, so I just couldn't sleep b/c of really bad headaches, but ... well ... at least I got something accomplished).

There's a new logo up top.
There's Alice, an AI bot who loves to chat in the Coffee House forum.
There's a new JavaScript based chat room, which Alice is always in.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

btw peeps ....

Any opinions on the new TechTalk Forums logo up top?

Dan doesn't like the font ... I'm searching for a better one but I'm bad at that and so this one is staying for the time being at least ...

btw ... did anyone realize that the index page has a random computer quote towards the bottom?

Fonts ok, could be changed, could stay the same. Like this banner a lot better,except the capitals need to be a different color than the banner to make them stand out - jmho.

I just added a link to "Print Topic" when viewing a thread ... it displays a graphic-less version for easy printing :D

printable version sounds good & i agree w/Kaynine - maybe use the light & dark gray shades of the site for the upper & lower (or, lower & upper!) case lettering on the banner? Otherwise its growing on me a lot more each time i can get in here to lurk/post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.