Hi

I am unable to list the threads that I solve any more.

Can someone show me where you hide this button :)

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

yeah i also would like to find them.

AFAIK we were never able to list just the solved threads. The best you can do is list all the threads that you posted in and the ones you started.

There used to be a link in member profiles to see the list of threads that make up your solved threads statistic. However, this feature hasn't existed since the site relaunch. It's coming soon ... it wasn't removed for any particular reason other than it became low priority on the list of things to upgrade.

Hi cscgal

There is 3 reason why I want this link back.

Most of the time I post a code that exist in my application to help others, but sometimes, I get interested in a question such as a question how to check if a file exist on server using administrator credential, so I work 2 hours to made it and post it as answer.

and since I am very organized person, sometimes I cannot see my mouse on my desk :D I find it easier to find my solved thread and take that sample and put it in my application back when I need it :)

Second reason, I would like to know which post I solve, I had gone for 2 days for vacation, and come back to find 2 more solved thread added to my solved thread, I managed to know one of them, but could not find the other one.

third reason, I sometimes click on person profile who have a lot of solved thread in his count such as "sknake" or "adatapost" used to click on the solved thread link which you :icon_evil: removed :icon_lol: so I can take a peak on there solved thread and may found a useful code for me instead of searching.

Hope these reasons is enough, if not, I will get my lawyer to contact you :D

The feature is going to be put back. It's just a matter of when I get around to it. Keep in mind, for each forum, you can see solved threads for that forum in the sidebar :)

> The feature is going to be put back

I will take your word for it, but I will not mark this thread as solved until you got it back :D

Keep the good work and good luck.

Use your google-fu

Google search term:

site:daniweb.com +"samir ibrahim" +"Thread Solved"

If you know what forum/language you want to search:

site:daniweb.com +"samir ibrahim" +"Thread Solved" intitle:VB.NET

Actually ... an idea came out of that Dani. You might pull off better SERP results if you included the thread's title in the URL and adjusted your url rewriter to throw it away:

www.daniweb.com/forums/threadN-X-Thread.Title.Here.html
N=thread#
X=page#

then throw away the remainder :)

Use your google-fu

Google search term:

site:daniweb.com +"samir ibrahim" +"Thread Solved"

If you know what forum/language you want to search:

site:daniweb.com +"samir ibrahim" +"Thread Solved" intitle:VB.NET

I got interesting results. Not bad at all.

it is either you know to much about daniweb or you work for google in your spare time. :D

if you think for a second that I will mark this thread as solved because you post the above, let me tell you nicely, YOU ARE WRONG :icon_lol:

none of them, the key is to drink monster energy drink. sknake is the official sponsor of monster.

none of them, the key is to drink monster energy drink. sknake is the official sponsor of monster.

Is that so? ummm, and you 2 are friends? so that drink is giving both of you extra ability to see hidden things. Is that also the reason why both of you had so many solved thread :P

I hope this drink is not so powerful so you begin to answer questions not being asked yet :icon_exclaim: :icon_lol:

No, sknake is the younger, the smarter, the more energytic and the better coder. But DdoubleD is becoming my most favorite one in DaniWeb.

Hey serkan!

We have so many solved threads because we answer questions :)

I can tell that you are answering questions and you are very active in many forums, I cannot see Serkan activity in vb I guess he is C# Guy.

Keep going.

i used to work with vb 5-6 years ago. Yes now i mostly work with c#.

Thank you cscgal for getting back my request.

Keep the nice improvement for this site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.