I have been here for about a year and a half. I originally was only going to stay for just one question but fell in love with the community. So i would like to change my username to something more identifying.

So could i change it to "Paul Thompson"? I would just like people to know who i am when i am posting. Rather than getting called paulthom all the time :P

8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jasimp

Yeah, we generally let people do it once, youll need an admin (happygeek usually does them) to do it for you though.

Should be fine. I used to be proliant_fan (Reason i joined was help with setting up a compaq proliant 1600 server) and then i changed it to my name - James Bennet (jbennet).

Edited by jbennet: n/a

Yeah, i heard about that :P I just use paulthom12345 for all of my usernames, but seeing i am actually doing something here rather than just popping in and out i thought it would be nice to change :P

I'll wait for an admin then :)

Heh, I did the same thing, the first time it was williamhemswort, a typo in my username! Then got it split to
william hemsworth, then decided I wanted it capitalized to William Hemsworth :icon_lol:

Thanks again for your patience happygeek :)

Heh, I did the same thing, the first time it was williamhemswort

Hehe, I remember when you were called that, I used to wonder if you had warts everywhere ;)

Votes + Comments
Haha :)
This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.