Dear Dani,

Am brand new joinee to this site. I found everything in this site but i couldn't find the one am searching for. There is no forum for the Subjects which deals with Infrastructure Management....

I could not find any forum here , which speaks about Storage management, Backup/Restore, Monitoring tool management, Spy management...... etc....

Why these tools are not having the importance in the sites.... Are they bad (or) are they are worst tools in the industry.....

Dear Dani,
Requesting you to please start one forum which promotes Infrastructure management tools...

Kind Regards
Arunbabu

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

As much as you (or I) hate to admit it, that is really a very nitch market. While a forum about those types of tools and utilities would be nice, they can generally be filed under a different category (such as *nix software, or Network, Servers, etc.)

As much as you (or I) hate to admit it, that is really a very nitch market. While a forum about those types of tools and utilities would be nice, they can generally be filed under a different category (such as *nix software, or Network, Servers, etc.)

Great Echo bro....
Lets start our sound for the creation of similar thread for us...

Kind Regards
Arun

www.snia.org/, www.adsm.org/forum/ and www.tomshardware.com/forum/2 etc may the forums of the type you are looking for.

Thanks for the reply...... I am registered in all the forums u specified. I want DaniWeb also to speak some thing technical on our tools too...
Our Daniweb is having EXPERTS in all the softwares & applications then y not in Storage and BAckup tools also.....

So am Requesting Daniweb to start a new thread which speaks abt Storage and backup related issues...

thanks and Regards
arunbabu

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.