Hi everyone,

I was wondering if daniweb had the intention of, or have even thought about- creating a subforum for Silverlight / WPF development. As a growing and popular technology(ies) I would think it would be a good idea to include these. I am constantly looking to daniweb for help on these two subjects, but don't find much aside from random listings in other forums. FYI - I'll really feel like an idiot if I missed a subforum that actually does include these... Anyway, just something to think about :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Our policy is not to create new sub-forums unless we see people already talking about the topic to the point of where it becomes necessary to separate them out. Questions about silverlight can currently be asked in our .NET forums or in our Graphics and Multimedia forum. If we start seeing an overwhelming number of Silverlight questions, then we'll consider a separate Silverlight forum

Yeah. If i remember rightly, didnt we used to have one for flash before, and it never got used hardly?

Yeah. If i remember rightly, didnt we used to have one for flash before, and it never got used hardly?

I still think it should be revived :icon_lol: I would also have plenty of tutorials to write for flash.

On that note, I noticed that when creating a new thread, there is a "Tutorial" option where it says "What are you posting?" Haven't tried yet, but does submitting a tutorial work?

Haven't tried yet, but does submitting a tutorial work?

I think it adds it to the moderation queue for davey to check?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.