Ok I just got a positive that said good link. They had to be a admin to have count that much or they were tracking my steps.Thnx who ever it was.

Either or most boards that allow points to be given out.post the users name that assigned them when they are delt out. Thats why I always sign my name at the end of my techie point assignment. I dont know if this should be posted here or in site feed back? Look at the last assignment before this one I recieved was from abvioulsy someone who is in their own bubble and cant come out.They had to of been a senior mem or admin ........Not to mention some of the mods are quite snappy over the little things in life. (no offence)
Example stop hitting the report post feature its annoying............yeah well so is that whining,come give us a break.( None take this to heart pls)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Ok I just got a positive that said good link. They had to be a admin to have count that much or they were tracking my steps.Thnx who ever it was.

It was me :)

Actually, both reps were me - the positive and the negative :/ I think you reallllly ran off on a weird tangent in one post. But in the other post, you had some really good info. :) So don't take each rep personally - it's just what I think of that one particular post at the time.

Also, we can all see what your reputation is. However, only you can see your own individual feedback.

Actually, both reps were me - the positive and the negative :/ I think you reallllly ran off on a weird tangent in one post. But in the other post, you had some really good info. :) So don't take each rep personally - it's just what I think of that one particular post at the time.

Also, we can all see what your reputation is. However, only you can see your own individual feedback.

I could careless about little green .gifs . Its the fact that someone can reply/ PM without a trace. Its like the little guy throwing his to cents in from the back of the crowd its weak. Oh, and the only thing I ever take personally is disrespect to my fatherland.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.