On this thread, everything appears to be okay until you click Toggle Plain Text, I found that on line 89, this appears:

switch(LOWORD(wParam))
{
case IDD_ABOUT[B]<b></b>[/B]:
{

Instead of:

switch(LOWORD(wParam))
{
case IDD_ABOUT:
{
Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by William Hemsworth

Hmm, that's very odd. I'm not sure how or why that's happening. It would be great if you could present me with a few more examples (when you run across them) so that maybe I can piece together a common denominator. By itself, it doesn't make much sense why it would just be happening in this one place.

I'll keep an eye open, the only reason I found it was because I tried compiling it, and it came up with an error on that line, seems to be a rare one. It's also strange seeing as daniweb doesn't use those kind of tags.

Or the OP just accidently pressed the big-black-bold-B button while typing a reply and the tags got inserted like here -> <- (press 'reply') to see them.

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Or the OP just accidently pressed the big-black-bold-B button while typing a reply and the tags got inserted like here -> <- (press 'reply') to see them.

I already tested that with code tags, didn't do the same. Also, it appears to be html style tags, not BB code.

Edited by William Hemsworth: n/a

<form method='post' action='test.php' onSubmit='javascript: return validate();'>
</form>

This was reported long time ago. [Unfortunately, I can't find it] . Click on Toggle plain text and see <b></b> right next to javascript.
Browser: Firefox 3.5.5 & IE7.

Edited by nav33n: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.