On this thread, everything appears to be okay until you click Toggle Plain Text, I found that on line 89, this appears:

switch(LOWORD(wParam))
{
case IDD_ABOUT[B]<b></b>[/B]:
{

Instead of:

switch(LOWORD(wParam))
{
case IDD_ABOUT:
{

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hmm, that's very odd. I'm not sure how or why that's happening. It would be great if you could present me with a few more examples (when you run across them) so that maybe I can piece together a common denominator. By itself, it doesn't make much sense why it would just be happening in this one place.

I'll keep an eye open, the only reason I found it was because I tried compiling it, and it came up with an error on that line, seems to be a rare one. It's also strange seeing as daniweb doesn't use those kind of tags.

Or the OP just accidently pressed the big-black-bold-B button while typing a reply and the tags got inserted like here -> <- (press 'reply') to see them.

Or the OP just accidently pressed the big-black-bold-B button while typing a reply and the tags got inserted like here -> <- (press 'reply') to see them.

I already tested that with code tags, didn't do the same. Also, it appears to be html style tags, not BB code.

Also, it appears to be html style tags, not BB code.

You're right. I missed that. :icon_redface:

<form method='post' action='test.php' onSubmit='javascript: return validate();'>
</form>

This was reported long time ago. [Unfortunately, I can't find it] . Click on Toggle plain text and see <b></b> right next to javascript.
Browser: Firefox 3.5.5 & IE7.

Hopefully that's enough to find a common denominator :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.