Thanks!

Hi, could you please change mine to mansterdom?
thanks,
manster

Done :)

Could you please change my username to minimoe or missmini plz plz plz plz

Done

ahoy, would you mind changing my username from "mrgrimm5b" to "ubmx50"? i am trying not to be so grimm these days ;)

thanks.

Done

I searched the forums and this seems to be the proper place...

Hello happygeek, I received a email from you encouraging me back to the forum, and here I am. I have a small request however, could you please change my username to hostxchng. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thnaks!

Done :)

Can the admin please change my username to wolf_council
i'm a new user as in created my profile a long time back bt barely logged in before..
daniweb helps me out a lot in my field as of now..
i'de like to stick with wolf_council rather..

thanks!

Welcome to HappyGeek's custom username modification service. Serving the DaniWeb community since 2008. Donations of $500 per name change can be sent to HappyGeek, c/o GreedyLurker, 123 Fake Street.... :twisted:

Sorry, feelin' smarta$$ish today :P

Sorry, feelin' smarta$$ish today(quote Lusiphur)

and this is a new development?heh heh heh. but better than no a$$ at all. Later---

You can just type ass, without it being against the rules. Here at Daniweb we're pro-ass. :S

* ass in a hole.

commented: It really depends on who the asses belong to +0

You can just type ass, without it being against the rules. Here at Daniweb we're pro-ass. :S

LoL I was just trying to keep it PG-13 just 'in case' someone might get offended by my choice of words :)

Hi I just joined and would rather use a handle than my real name. I assumed incorrectly that my login name and display name could be different. Would it be possible to change it to br_astronut?

Can the admin please change my username to wolf_council
i'm a new user as in created my profile a long time back bt barely logged in before..
daniweb helps me out a lot in my field as of now..
i'de like to stick with wolf_council rather..

thanks!

Done (apologies for the delay, missed this one!)

Hi I just joined and would rather use a handle than my real name. I assumed incorrectly that my login name and display name could be different. Would it be possible to change it to br_astronut?

Done

Hi could you change my username to spetro3387. I built a website using my name and it is pushed back on google searches because of these forum posts. Thanks.

Done

Hi happygeek,
Would it be possible to change my username to kernel>panic?
I created this username without much thought, and would like a more suited one.
If you could that would be great. Thanks!

Maybe you should give it more thought ;)

Maybe you should give it more thought ;)

Haha, I understand if you don't want to change my username,
but one way to look at it is I don't have any reputation so it really doesn't matter.
As to giving it more thought, I like that username because I use it over several forums,
and in that way it makes it easier to keep everything simple, rather than many usernames.

P.S. kernel panic is a linux related function, one more reason why I chose it ;)

commented: Excellent reason for a name change :) +0

Done

Hi happygeek,
Would it be possible to change my username to kernel>panic?
I created this username without much thought, and would like a more suited one.
If you could that would be great. Thanks!

Done

Thanks happygeek! I really appreciate it :D

I would like to also change my username for the reason that I think it is easy to find out who I possibly am through it. I would like to change it to QuesoTaco.

Done

Done

Thanks.

I would like change my username to boot-baby-boot

I would like change my username to boot-baby-boot

done-baby-done :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.