Can we have a dedicated forum for J2EE? Though it seems a bit strange that it's not there as someone must've thought of it before.. :)
I searched but couldn't find any threads on the topic..

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

>>I searched but couldn't find any threads on the topic..

why would Dani want to create a forum for something that will not be used ???

Also while this topic is active could somebody mention why there isn't a forum for 3d modelling and digital artworks other then the web development multimedia. Would it be possible to create such a forum or perhaps move the multimedia forum to somewhere where it is more accessible by the menus.

If there aren't any questions relating to the subject, it would be useless to add a forum. But if there are a lot of questions on the subject in an appropriate/related forum, then it makes sense.

If there aren't any questions relating to the subject, it would be useless to add a forum. But if there are a lot of questions on the subject in an appropriate/related forum, then it makes sense.

The thing is there is a media sub-forum but is hidden deep below the categories. Perhaps if this forum was moved to Web Development or Software Development instead of a subforum of Web Design then more people will see that it is there. I find it kinda annoying how it's hidden in it's own corner so I tend to not visit it.

If someone says it's already tried and due to low participation it was closed, I'll close this thread. But until then it's my guess vs. your guess.
Of course I don't claim to have any data. :)

We don't create new forums until the demand is proven - which means anyone suggesting such a thing needs to go and dig out a volume of recent threads to show us which support the claim that the forum is required in the first place.

We don't create new forums until the demand is proven - which means anyone suggesting such a thing needs to go and dig out a volume of recent threads to show us which support the claim that the forum is required in the first place.

I know this is solved but I wasn't asking to create any new forums but instead to move an existing forum to a place where it is more accessible.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.