goin on over in C, yes they are.

U Mad?

oh, yeah. we mad.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Ahh, forget it...

commented: :P +0

Huh??

I was in the middle of moving some discussion posts into their own thread from a help thread and got his nose bent because it wasn't pretty yet. The discussion was getting long and was unnecessary to the OP. J thinks I was doing it to make him look bad. You know how he is.

I think I know the thread now -- and I agree with you that it should have been split from the original thread. Oh well.

commented: e tu? +0

*plbbbbbt*

*plbbbbbt*

We should have a smily making that face.

commented: vote++ +0

I tried to offer a few additional or redesigned smileys, but they were rejected. I figured there should be a difference between ;) and :P since they mean totally different things. Then J could have used :P as intended and not be misunderstood. :icon_wink:

for the life of me, i do not understand why ;) is rendered the same as :P ... it is really annoying. i use :P alot, and i don't really use ;) very much except for certain occasions.

now, everyone thinks I'm a ;) kind of guy when i'm actually just your basic sort :P chap.

knowutimean? :P

Help, help, I'm being oppressed!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.