Member Avatar for diafol

>He isn't, seriously. I think he/she's pretty good given that his/her very first thread has resulted in a pretty lively/amusing discussion. I mean, come on, if someone is capable of making all the Daniweb old timers say "how dare he" without resorting to obscenities, that person must surely be... ;-)

Haw, haw. With you there.

Well seeing as my post is being deconstructed for vitriol, I shall now remove myself to nurse my ever-growing ego and whisper sweet nothings into CJ's ear. Fawn, fawn. Hey Narue, can I be your gimp? Etc etc. ETCETCETC :)

I think it makes sense, when somebody says "Given an infraction", I interpret it as "Being given an infraction point" - a quantity of how much a user how violated the rules.

I think it makes sense, when somebody says "Given an infraction", I interpret it as "Being given an infraction point" - a quantity of how much a user how violated the rules.

It's more that the user has received one of the infractions -- not the points. Getting a Spam Infraction nets you 5 points.

yeah, seems like everything gives five points.

tell me something that doesnt give five points.

yeah, seems like everything gives five points.

tell me something that doesnt give five points.

The point system is stated in the Rules. Suggest you read them.

commented: lulz. got me. +0

Keep It Organized - 2 points
Keep It On Site - 2 points

The point system is stated in the Rules. Suggest you read them.

bah. reading rules is for wimps.

Now we know why you have 3 infractions... :icon_wink:

Member Avatar for diafol

3 in fractions is 3/1 surely?

3 in fractions is 3/1 surely?

Not necessarily. Consider 6/2, 15/5, 141/47...

Member Avatar for diafol

smart arse

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.