Hey guys,

I haven't posted in awhile so I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been super hard at work on our new design, and it's slated to go live in about two weeks.

Crunch time!!!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Wait, who are you again??

Can't wait for the new update! :)

Member Avatar for diafol

Is the can of baked beans gonna be in the same aisle?

Huh??

Meaning, when you've rearranged the shop layout, how long will it take us to figure out where the tins of spam are stored?

who are you people?

why are you in my head?

Meaning, when you've rearranged the shop layout, how long will it take us to figure out where the tins of spam are stored?

Ah, gotcha. About a year. Maybe two?

Member Avatar for diafol

Doh! About as long as it would take you to decipher my utterings then? :icon_lol:

who are you people?

why are you in my head?

It's deja vu, but all over again :)

It's nice that you were thinking of us Dani, I just couldn't resist with my prior comment. Maybe next time I will resist. That'll teach ya.

> About as long as it would take you to decipher my utterings then?
I understood what you meant (Well, after Salem explained it to me, at least). I was being facetious.

Member Avatar for diafol

> About as long as it would take you to decipher my utterings then?
I understood what you meant (Well, after Salem explained it to me, at least). I was being facetious.

Ouch!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.