If you go the community forum category you can see forum threads that you are not meant to see.

I have a screen shot attached.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Same thing in troubleshooting dead machines

If you go the community forum category you can see forum threads that you are not meant to see.

I have a screen shot attached.

I saw it too. I saw the same one in the C++ forum, plus several others. ATM, I'm counting 11 of them on just the first page of the listing.

There is also a problem with the page buttons. Trying to hit next or 2,3,4... goes to the associated page in the administrator forum. At least for me that is.

There is also a problem with the page buttons. Trying to hit next or 2,3,4... goes to the associated page in the administrator forum. At least for me that is.

Seconded, there is some sort of misbehavior there. If I hit "next" at the bottom of this forum's thread listing, it takes me to the main forum index.

Well I'm glad it isn't just me. Thought I was going more insane than I already am.

Looks like it is fixed now.

Thanks Dani

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.