Hello guys... First of all, I'd like to excuse myself for being away for so long (for those who know me from a while ago), but I've been up to soooo many many things lately, that it's been hard to keep up... but lemme say: "I'm baaaack"

Second, as I've not been around for a while, I couldn't help to notice several changes that have been made around here... For instance:

1. The new design: TOTALLY LOVING IT!! Who's idea was it and who made it? Love the bar at the bottom, the new logo, the colors, everything is pretty awesome...
    The only thing I don't agree with is the location of the "Start New thread" button... Why was it relocated to the bottom?
  2. The upvoting/downvoting system... I finally see it working the way it should be... Congrats on that

There's been a lot going on, and I agree with a lot of the changes that were made... Like the implementation of a Mobile Development forum, love the tag clouds (and the tag clouds per user)... Hope we keep on changing for good!!

Thanks for the feedback, nice to read some positive thoughts!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.