To whom it may concern:
Seriously this should be a website where people are allowed to make mistakes ESPECIALLY NEW MEMBERS just a suggestion: STOP THE POWER PLAY I don't even know what FAKE SIGNATURE MEANS on this site? is this a fake signature -M- <---this is just hyphen and initial and hyphen

SO FOR SANJAY who gave me a negative feedback THANKYOU FOR BEING SO UPTIGHT DUDE CALM DOWN! I was just posting my appreciation for this site NO NEED TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK OVER A HYPHEN INITIAL AND HYPHEN ALRIGHT?

PEACE OUT

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Do you know how to READ? I assum you do since you know how to write (this thead). Read the DaniWeb Rules, which you should have done when you joined.

Seriously this should be a website where people are allowed to make mistakes ESPECIALLY NEW MEMBERS

Yes, but it's our job to bring members on track when they make such mistakes. You should understand that you ignored rules which clearly say that site wide signatures need to be used instead of using URLs in your post. If you didn't understand the term (site wide signature), you could have easily posted a question and people would have gladly helped you out.

SO FOR SANJAY who gave me a negative feedback THANKYOU FOR BEING SO UPTIGHT DUDE CALM DOWN! I was just posting my appreciation for this site NO NEED TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK OVER A HYPHEN INITIAL AND HYPHEN ALRIGHT?

I was just doing my job, really. And the warning was not for using initials but having link in your post.

Dude, calm the rant and read the rules :)

One of the rules (which are accessible via a clearly visible link above the search bar on the upper right of the page) states "Keep It On The Site" and in defining that says "Do not manually post "fake" signatures in your posts. Instead, you may create a sitewide signature within the user control panel."

The immediately following rule states "Keep It Spam-Free" which is expanded to include "Do not spam, advertise, plug your website, or engage in any other type of self promotion."

Essentially, all the moderators did was to follow the posted guidelines in removing from your posts the components that violated not 1, but 2 of the posted forum rules. It happens from time to time, you learn from it and move on... ranting at the moderators isn't going to change the rules or how they're enforced any time soon :)

Yes I know how to read BUT DO YOU KNOW GRAMMAR? hahahahah listen feel free to delete my account and all my posts here: MY PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE: IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY YOU DON'T MATTER TO ME

-M-

Do you know how to READ? I assum you do since you know how to write (this thead). Read the DaniWeb Rules, which you should have done when you joined.

commented: Offensiveness is uncalled for in any situation +0

SO FAR SANJAY IS COOL IN MY BOOK for RESPONDING like a PRO: THIS ANCIENT DRAGON GUY who DOESN'T EVEN KNOW GRAMMAR? DUDE CHECK YOUR GRAMMER FIRST THEN LINK UP AIGHT? PEACE OUT!

>no I DIDN'T read the rules
Then don't complain when you're punished for breaking the rules you didn't bother to read.

>cuz people who read the rules are for people who don't have their own website
So having your own website means you can break the rules on somebody else's website? I find your lack of logic unsurprising, yet impressive.

>and no money TO MAKE THEIR OWN RULES
You don't make the rules here, Dani does. You follow the rules or leave. If you don't like that, make a competing forum that embraces anarchy and good luck.

commented: Concise, to the point, says what everyone else was thinking. +0

As for being your equal -- thank God that I am waayyy above that. You have shown us all very clearly that you are nothing but an arrogant asshole who is acting like a 10-year-old spoiled brat. Go back home to your mommy and leave the programming to us big boys and girls.

As for deleting your accout -- Dani does not allow that under any circumstances. If you no longer wish to be a member of DaniWeb then just stop posting.

OK folks, time to calm down before the ugly tattooed admin with the big stick (erm, that would be me) comes along and bashes this thread into submission by closing it.

The Founder: you broke the rules, you were warned for breaking the rules by our Super Moderator Sanjay, the clever money would be on someone learning from their mistakes and moving on from this rather than acting like a troll with all the 'I've got more money than you' nonsense.

Everyone else: stop feeding the fire and fanning the flames.

commented: Point taken :twisted: +0
Member Avatar for diafol

Aw, come on HG, it was just getting interesting. AD with his 'pesky kids' routine, Narue winding up with some vitriol, Sanjay with his Borg-like effetism. And then The Founder with the all-so predictable "let's have a go at everybody AND SHOUT WHILE I'M AT IT".

It's like a soap opera, with all your favourite characters. Although, I think I saw this episode a few times before.

edit: Removed. Don't want to feed the flames.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.