I noticed that there's an option in the Control Panel to turn subscription notifications via email on/off. I don't mind this feature, but I think it'd be better if there was also an option to receive in-house notifications.

In other words, instead of an email notification for a reply to your thread/post, a notifications area on the site would be nice. It would save inbox space whilst still getting live updates!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Subscribe to a forum/thread and when adding the subscription select the "no email notification" mode. This would ensure that the threads which you are watching show up in your control panel plus you won't get any emails for the same.

Thanks ~s.o.s~, I guess this is the only way! It would be nice to have an easy option though...

I'm confused what you're asking for. It seems like what you're asking is EXACTLY what Sanjay said you can do, by subscribing to threads with no email notification.

I'm confused what you're asking for. It seems like what you're asking is EXACTLY what Sanjay said you can do, by subscribing to threads with no email notification.

You're confused because I am. Don't stress!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.