What are the little arrows that are starting to appear above people's avatars? Is it a good thing or bad thing..
Are they here to invade us
do they do anal probing...

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

It's something new I'm temporarily testing out. If you have at least 100 posts, you get one arrow, 200 posts, two arrows, and ... well, you get the idea.

Oh.. coolness. I was thinking that it was something that I should be worried about... Okay.

Can we exchange arrows for prizes? :P

hmmm.. I got quite a way to go for any arrows..

No, but we do have a contests forum. Periodically there is a new contest related to something different. Last month was desiging a banner. This month is referring the most amount of members. Next month might be having a good reputation/karma ;)

Let's pray Dani never organises a surprise party. :P

Cool I like this new 'system' Dani :D

dang! I'll still have a long way to go then... does it count if i post nonsenses?? :)

Please don't ;)

If you post nothing but rubbish, yo ucan get booted and that is not fun.
Then we can't talk to you and make fun of the way you were kicked off the site.

Please don't ;)

Yes, please don't :)

I got a question, since there should be a arrow for every 100 posts, where is Dani's 22 arrows? lol

If you post nothing but rubbish, yo ucan get booted and that is not fun.
Then we can't talk to you and make fun of the way you were kicked off the site.

hehehe, don't worry. I won't be posting rubbish... so u can still talk to me and make fun of me... :P And another reason why I wouldnt do that is because I still have a lot to learn from you guys...

and yes, dani, where's ur 22 arrows?? :)

I think that she keeps them in her room, in a box, under the bed.. just for safe keeping.

were are my 22 arrows.. ohh yeah i just joined with you guys... doooope

I think that she keeps them in her room, in a box, under the bed.. just for safe keeping.

Probably locked in a safe.. :)

Hehe ... admins and mods are excluded from getting arrows :)

dang! I'll still have a long way to go then... does it count if i post nonsenses?? :)

Nope, No one likes spam.

Nope, No one likes spam.

Don't worry, i dont like spam either... :) i was kidding... but i'm almost halfway to getting an arrow...

I just got past my 100th post... I already have an arrow... HURRAY! The pizzas' on me!!! I will remember and cherish this moment... - (March 28, 2004 - 8:30pm - GMT +8)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.