Glad to see you are working on the spacing problem with icode tags. Now we don't have to add those extra blank lines after the [/icode] tag.

Good work :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by WaltP

Huh? What do you mean? I haven't made any changes to the ICODE tag?? I didn't even know there ever was a problem with the icode tag?

Someone has made changes. The problem was that we had to put two blank lines after the close tag in order to get just one blank line displayed. This is a line This should be on the next line, but isn't. I remember someone reporting this a long long time ago -- must have gotton lost in all the work you have been doing over the last year or so.

Now if I have a multiple-line code to post in icode tags it works

Line 1
Line 2

This is on the correct line.

I guess the change I referred to was on multi-line text between icode tags.

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

Someone has made changes. The problem was that we had to put two blank lines after the close tag in order to get just one blank line displayed. This is a line This should be on the next line, but isn't. I remember someone reporting this a long long time ago -- must have gotton lost in all the work you have been doing over the last year or so.

Or the last 3 years :) testing 123

[edit]Bug still exists for me, I typed an enter between "testing" and "123" but it didn't show up.

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Here's a list of ICODE possibilities:

Using icode-tags on one line like this gives

Using icode tags on one line like this gives

Using icode-tags
on two lines like this gives

Using icode tags
on two lines like this gives

Using icode-tags

on three lines like this gives

Using icode tags

on three lines like this gives

Edited by mike_2000_17: Fixed formatting

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.