I was doing a search to help someone with an issue, and on my first page of results I found this... I was excited to see it.

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

What really is the cause of the excitement, i don't really understand, shed more light please.

I was excited to see it.

yes , tell your friends.

i don't really understand

you will understand as you spend more time here.

Lol that's cute. Daniweb posts showing up on serps being the exciting part im assuming?

After "the update", daniweb wasn't showing up in search results at all for me, and today I do a search, and it was on the first page.

It is a good thing, I offset your negative vote.

Well, i did a random search and daniweb results come out. Like maybe i have problem with my macbook, i type the questions and daniweb results come out. Does this shows that daniweb popularity is rising.

Now i get it, daniweb is actually gaining more popularity, can't wait till i get back to school, just to spread the news more.
I know because the way i knew about daniweb was when i was searching for some functions on python,
it's really something to be excited about.

Well, i did a random search and daniweb results come out.

I believe the change by Google affected the results in the US the most, and Fortinbra is getting those results in the States.

Stuck in the Midwest, good Ole' St. Louis. Home of the giant croquet wicket(or hoop depending on locale) to the west. Between this update fiasco, and the current android lawsuits... I'm steadily loosing faith in Google.

Stuck in the Midwest, good Ole' St. Louis. Home of the giant croquet wicket(or hoop depending on locale) to the west. Between this update fiasco, and the current android lawsuits... I'm steadily loosing faith in Google.

Haha really? I'm in St Louis too.

That makes three of us, almost. I live about 30 miles from that town.

Haha awesome! Im not originally from here, i've been in the Lou about a year now. Originally from Chicago and WOAH is it different down here. Total culture shock. haha. I love it. Oh, AND I absolutely LOVE the east side.

Daniweb should have a local St.Louis Chapter, like an exclusive club or something... lol...

StL is fun and all, but I've lived here my whole life, and I've seen/done almost everything there is to do here, I'd like to travel the US, but time and money are the most limiting factors there.

Haven't you seen the commercials -- "Join the Army and see the World"??

Hmmm...

commented: Ha! +0

Yes, at your service

Wow, have you seen the movie Across the Universe? They have that picture coming out of the wall in a 3D manner, while it's singing "I Want You! I want you so baaad"

We need a DaniWeb mascot that we can use in pictures like that, and use in our signatures on other forums and websites. Unrelated forums of course, I use the PlayStation GAP forum, as well as forums built into various other online games I play. Most of them support HTML signatures.

On the same note as the title of this thread, but completely different topic than daniweb or the google search, Sprint has announced the HTC EVO 3D! An Android phone with a 1.2Ghz Dual-Core SnapDragon, 4G capabilities, and a 4.3inch QHD 3D touchscreen (no glasses required). 4GB internal memory, and 1GB RAM, as well as a microSD slot that supports up to a 32GB card. What's a phone with cameras? It has a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera for video chat, and 2, I said two rear facing 5 megapixel cameras for 3D pictures and 3D video(720p). Supporting 2D recording at 1080p.

Sorry, I really am excited about this one... Maybe I should write up a formal preview of this phone, maybe they could use the article on here...

Hey there ... Yeah, I heard about the Sprint 3D phone. That's awesomeness. I have a 3DTV and am super into that type of stuff. If you could do a product review / story about it, that would be just great. So much appreciated.

We need a DaniWeb mascot that we can use in pictures like that,

How about these (third one's just for fun)

commented: Haha love it +0
commented: Didn't you guys go to high school together? ;) +0

I like them, and I'm eating Peeps... mmmmmm Peeeeeeps..... Marshmallowy fluffy goodness...

wow at least daniweb is growing quite fast to add to that

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.