I have attemped to post a question. I got an error code telling me that I do not have permission to create new tags, which I do not understand. What does this message mean?

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ConstantineOfTX
Featured Replies

This has nothing to do with your code, or your post. When you post you have 1 line to add "tags" to a thread. Just leave that line blank and you'll be fine. Read More

When you started the thread, you entered keywords into the part where it said Tags. However, as a fairly new member to the community, you can only enter tags that are already in the system. You can't add your own new words.

When you started the thread, you entered keywords into the part where it said Tags. However, as a fairly new member to the community, you can only enter tags that are already in the system. You can't add your own new words.

I still don't understand your reply. I used all the proper tags, yeet I still got rejected. Would you like to see what I attempted to post? Oooops! I forgot that it would be rejected over the tag problem. How can I get you what i intended to post? I checked it over and it looked like legal tags to me.

I am still working on my original question about JavaScript Cookies that I still haven't been able to submit. I will try to pare down all my program files to see if I can reproduce the problem in as little code as possible. I could still use some advice about how my original post blew up.

This has nothing to do with your code, or your post. When you post you have 1 line to add "tags" to a thread. Just leave that line blank and you'll be fine.

This has nothing to do with your code, or your post. When you post you have 1 line to add "tags" to a thread. Just leave that line blank and you'll be fine.

OK, I'll post it tomorrow. Thanks

Why does this comment appear under my post: Daniweb signatures DO NOT show up in google, so stop posting your crappy links in them.

I do not use a signature.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.