Hey all,
I figured this would be the best place to post this, since it doesn't have to do with code or hardware.

Under each member's name there is a title of sorts. I've seen from 'newbie' to 'posting shark'. I know that if you contribute you can customize it to whatever you would like, but does anyone know at what posting number it changes to the next title, and/or what all of the titles are?

I just thought this would be a cool thing to know, and I bet a few other people would like to know as well.

Thanks for the info,

- WolfShield

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You'll find out as you post more. That's kind of the fun of it - what will I be next?
(My girlfriend thinks it's hilarious - she's always asking when I'm going to level up)

does anyone know at what posting number it changes to the next title, and/or what all of the titles are?

Yes, and yes. But half the fun is seeing what comes next as you continue to post. :)

Haha,
Well, that is, actually, the best answer I could hope to get! :)

Thanks guys,

- WolfShield

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.