I've been sniffing around a little to see if there was any way for me to keep track of who I've given upvotes to, or who I've given reputation points to. I haven't found a way to do that. I HAVE found lots of threads discussing/debating/arguing the merits of the rep capabilities (some of the threads are hilarious...worth a read if you have some time and a good sense of humor) but nothing about how I myself can keep track of what I've injected into the community.

Is there a way to do this that I just haven't found?

And before anyone asks the obvious question of "Why would you want to know?", let me just say that it's my little Database Administrator heart wanting to be able to backtrace everything.

Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hmm... well first thing is first, give me some positive rep and see if you can track it ;)

commented: Oops! Hit the wrong button. Sorry. :P +0

Is there a way to do this that I just haven't found?

AFAIK, there is no way of doing this. You can of course use a pen and paper (or a text file in computer savvy terms) to keep track of things but I'm sure you didn't have this in mind when you asked the question. ;-)

Get yourself an excel spread sheet going, With the different type of rep and votes and in which thread and who too. Sounds like so much fun.

AFAIK, there is no way of doing this. You can of course use a pen and paper (or a text file in computer savvy terms) to keep track of things but I'm sure you didn't have this in mind when you asked the question. ;-)

Pen and paper? Text file? We need a full blown database each of us can download! Hooked directly into DW servers...
At least now I know what S.O.S means -- Silly Ol' Suggestions! :D

commented: Now i know why you are a posting genius? +0
commented: Oh woops, i hit the wrong button as-well! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.