Are personal blogs allowed to regular members. I was going to make an entry but when I click a link to lightninghawk's blog, or click the my blog link in the blog section it says invalid blogger.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Are personal blogs allowed to regular members. I was going to make an entry but when I click a link to lightninghawk's blog, or click the my blog link in the blog section it says invalid blogger.

I think that means that you dont yet have one. You have to make them i belive.

-T

I think that means that you dont yet have one. You have to make them i belive.

-T

How does one go about doing that?

Hit blogs next to the code snippets. Then click the get started button...

-T

That's strange. You shouldn't be getting that error. If you click "add blog" before you create a blog, the system should automatically create one for you behind the scenes.

Wups I think I see my mistake now. All of the blog entries are posted in one of the 6 categories publicly aren't they?

I was under the impression that you could create a more personalized blog that wouldn't be set out in the main blogging section. Alas my redneckness shows through once more.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.