Dear readers and administrators,

I wonder if I have the right to suggest here to add new item list in this site but it since I have the right post it here, I want to suggest to add a forum section or thread section under web development about the new web programming language called CSHTML (C# HTML or what is called easily to remember as RAZOR Programming Web Development) Just simply call it as RAZOR. When I found this out... I found it interesting than ASP.NET MVC so easier than JavaScript alone and can embed C# files or codes into the web page. what's more than that... RAZOR could also be a server side script alone.

I just post this so that if there's someone like me who is willing to help the future programmers and they are interested in web development with this new web development program called RAZOR then it will be more exciting because it's not just for my own good but for the young programmers as well... To find out the substantial facts on this RAZOR programming some of you (especially the admins of this site) could found out that there's a new interesting web development program, again, it's RAZOR web development program.

Sincerely Yours,
masterjiraya
( web developer )

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Daniweb already has an unwieldy number of forums and subforums, so while we're not against adding a new forum, there has to be obvious and significant benefit to justify the addition. In all honesty, I don't see Razor as making the cut at this point.

commented: Excellent pun +0

Daniweb already has an unwieldy number of forums and subforums, so while we're not against adding a new forum, there has to be obvious and significant benefit to justify the addition. In all honesty, I don't see Razor as making the cut at this point.

It's not making a cut because it's just a new release and it's a little bit more of a help than asp.net codes

so it may be an early helping site for programmers just like an early bird.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.