Seems to me there are a couple of egotistical children who want to own the viruses forum. Is there a reason some are so hostile against the help of others.

Recommended Answers

All 43 Replies

Its illegal to write viruses -- you can go to prison for that. I would castrate without anastasia those who do that if I could get my hands on them. Me hostile?? No, not one bit.

commented: I wouldn't use Anatasia either -- the Czar would be mad! +0

As would I, but what I'm saying is that there is couple who moderate the forum that seem quite egotistical and childish. I don't know whats going on around here.

If you do not like being corrected, I suggest you find corroboration for your posts.
Maybe stick to forums where you have a little knowledge of the topic at hand?

What forums are you talking about? DaniWeb has no forums devoted to viruses. And any discussion about them might get you banned. You have to be very very careful about what you say of that topic, so its best just to not discuss that topic at all, except maybe to find out how to clear a virus or about antivirus programs in general.

If you have a gripe about a particular moderator, PM ~S.O.S~, Narue, or HappyGeek with your complaint.

There is a virus forum in the hardware and software forum.

AD. He is talking about the Viruses, Spyware and other Nasties Forum.

He comes in with bad advice and when he is corrected he gets uppity about it.

Just another troll as far as I am concerned.

Hey crunchie, my advice was the same as yours. You my friend are a childish little know-it-all.

And it is not all about you staunchy, don't flatter yourself. I don't generally do forums and definitely don't troll for any response, but when I see people bickering about petty things instead of helping people as the site is intended, it irritates me.

There is a big old sticky thread in that forum that everyone is asked to follow. No exceptions, even for those who think that because this or that worked for them, the same thing will work for others. Especially when it is highly dubious that that method actually worked.

So I get warned for that? Give me break and then delete the post. Its funny how a moderator has the ability to censor a thread any way he wants.

There is a big old sticky thread in that forum that everyone is asked to follow. No exceptions, even for those who think that because this or that worked for them, the same thing will work for others. Especially when it is highly dubious that that method actually worked.

Go back and look there buddy. I followed every guideline on the sticky. Just an opinion while waiting for the results of the scans.

You know whats hilarious? I'm actually getting paid 35.00 CAD per/hour to do this right now.

So, you are de-frauding who?

So I get warned for that? Give me break and then delete the post. Its funny how a moderator has the ability to censor a thread any way he wants.

You got warned for giving the middle finger to another member via a PM.
I deleted what you posted here because it had nothing to do with the thread. Totally within the rules.

De-frauding, not at all! I am on watch. control systems and scada are all normal. I'm allowed to do as I wish as long as my job is carried out.

You're funny. Within the rules he says. What rules? yours?

how can you give somebody the finger through pm?

Go back and look there buddy. I followed every guideline on the sticky. Just an opinion while waiting for the results of the scans.

Get one thing straight. I am not your buddy. I am a little more selective.

-yawn- this is getting old. At first I was truly irritated then enjoyed the banter, but alas, now I'm bored.

Cheers!

Ya, your so selective you don't have any yet. :P

Thanks for the friend request, but there is an oversupply at the moment.

Haha, you like that one? Ahh, common, please won't you be my friend. now I'm trolling!

Hey, why nobody sent me a friend request. ;)

If you do not like being corrected, I suggest you find corroboration for your posts.
Maybe stick to forums where you have a little knowledge of the topic at hand?

I guess miners have a lot knowledge on the subject these days.

Hey, why nobody sent me a friend request. ;)

Not enough immature banter... yet.

Hey, it pays better than watchmen.

By the way. If I want my real name to show on the forums, I will do it myself, thank you.

*sarcasm* Ya, I bet *sarcasm*. I'm operating a treatment plant for entire cities water supply. A little more responsibility than crushing rock there crusher. aaahhhhh I see, thats where the crunchie comes from.

I'm starting to see why people would want to troll. I've never tried or even though about it. but, in the pursuit to bring your competitive, immature nature to light by luring you into this conversation, I have become quite entertained.

So i have to be immature to have friends.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.