Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nick Evan
Featured Replies
    ~s.o.s~ 2,560   6 Years Ago

Ah, it completely slipped my mind. You need to be a member for at least 5 days and should have a reputation of around 15 to create a social group. This requirement was added to cut down on spammers creating social groups for the sole purpose of spamming. Read More

And to get that rep may require more than the current scattergun posting approach methinks... Read More

>> Depends on who you are trying to be friendly with. Hey! That's not very nice now is it? ;) Read More

You can create a group here. Just make sure that you search the existing groups out there to see if there already exists one (or pretty close to)suiting your needs. Also, any self-promotional groups would be immediately deleted.

EDIT: Drats; this is what you get for working against an old copy of the thread...

Edited by ~s.o.s~: n/a

Ah, it completely slipped my mind. You need to be a member for at least 5 days and should have a reputation of around 15 to create a social group. This requirement was added to cut down on spammers creating social groups for the sole purpose of spamming.

Votes + Comments
Thanks. I was looking all over, couldn't find out how. :)

And to get that rep may require more than the current scattergun posting approach methinks...

Or... I could move to a different section on this site.
Geek's Lounge isn't the friendliest.

Edit: The people in CPU's, RAM, and Motherboards were nice enough to give me a 8-to-1 multiplexer design...

Edited by blackcathacker: Add-on.

> Geek's Lounge isn't the friendliest.

Depends on who you are trying to be friendly with. :) Anyways, Davey's point was that you can try earning rep by focusing on the low hanging fruits in any of the sections which match your current expertise (Operating Systems, Browsers, Programming etc.)

Edited by ~s.o.s~: n/a

>> Depends on who you are trying to be friendly with.

Hey! That's not very nice now is it? ;)

Votes + Comments
I kid, I kid. :-)
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.