Why does my DaniWeb account keep logging out on its own? Every now and again it will just randomly log out for no reason. Any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Issue with your cookies? Not sure :(

I have problems with this too. Not all the time though. How did it logout? Mine was when i refresh the page then i was log out.

Edit
I doubt cookies can cause the problem. Have you try using other browsers?

Yes, when I refresh the page it just logs out, same as yours, also not all the time though. And no I only use Firefox

Well I use to have this problem a few months back then, but when a Daniweb Staff, Blud fix the site stalling issue, I no longer have this problem. When did you start having this problem and usually when does this occur?

It started happening only since I joined DaniWeb, which was earlier in August as you may have seen, and it occurs whenever I refresh the page sometimes.

Have you try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser?

Okay I just did that, I'll have to wait and see now

If you're used to clearing your browser history and cache, then be sure to log in again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.