Hey I think its a cool idea if there is an @mention here and some live notification? I'm just saying :D

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

That kinda would be cool. But it might also just end up coming off as a Twitter-copycat gimmick. :-/ But yeah, cool interesting things to add to the social networking component of DaniWeb would definitely be great. Just need the great ideas ... ;)

That kinda would be cool. But it might also just end up coming off as a Twitter-copycat gimmick. :-/ But yeah, cool interesting things to add to the social networking component of DaniWeb would definitely be great. Just need the great ideas ... ;)

Well facebook did it already :P besides, I think it will also boost the "community bond" in Daniweb :) It's not really stealing the idea because twitter is twitter and facebook is facebook. and Daniweb is a forum that has @mention on it :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.