Yeah, I've forgotten how to mark a post as resolved. Most of the other forums have omitted this valuable tool for doing so. Thanks for any consideration. Also I'd like spell check as mine is horrible! I guess IE8 iSpell doesn't work so well like Firefox!

I found iSpell and it works. Sorry about that. I got to admit Firefox automation is simpler.

' Has this Thread Bin Answerd? ' doesn't appear when you are editing? and I presume You click that to mark the thread or Post as 'Resolved'?

Thanks Narue got it

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

At the bottom of the thread (after the last post) you'll find a block of text:

Has this thread been answered?
If this thread has been successfully resolved, please Mark this Thread as Solved so that it can be added to our Knowledge Base and help others. Also, posters who replied appreciate knowing that they were helpful.

The "Mark this Thread as Solved" part is a link that will mark the thread as solved on the forum view.

Yeah, I've forgotten how to mark a post as resolved. Most of the other forums have omitted this valuable tool for doing so. Thanks for any consideration. Also I'd like spell check as mine is horrible! I guess IE8 iSpell doesn't work so well like Firefox!

I found iSpell and it works. Sorry about that. I got to admit Firefox automation is simpler.

' Has this Thread Bin Answerd? ' doesn't appear when you are editing? and I presume You click that to mark the thread or Post as 'Resolved'?

Thanks Narue got it

Dito

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.