Member Avatar for diafol

Is this to stop spam?

If so, it's a nightmare.

Was puzzling for ages how to post until I did a post reply from a prev post. Judging by the no. of posts in the php forum, it seems to have baffled almost everybody.

And my random question:

What color was George Washington's white horse?

How the hell am I supposed to know that?

So now I have to search the internet or ask my 12 year old daughter some inane questions.

I don't think this is a wise move.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Oh, you got the hard one. The easier one asks what color his brown horse was...

Member Avatar for diafol

Oh, you got the hard one. The easier one asks what color his brown horse was...

LOL, I answered white - and it let the post through - I still have no idea if I was right! :)

Lucky guess I suppose ;)

Sorry, it's a bug. I set it up earlier today but it was only supposed to do that for newbie members. None of you guys should have been affected. Give me a few mins to fix it.

Member Avatar for diafol

Ho ho ho.

Anyway I found George's horse, but I won't post the answer in case it allows easy access for nasty spammers. :icon_rolleyes:

Looks like a donkey anyway. Is that why one of the parties has a donkey for an emblem? Or is it a mule? I've lost 10 minutes of my life asking myself some pretty pointless questions. I hold you responsible Dani. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight now. Thinking about donkeys and other equine offshoots, their chromosomal anomalies and what not...

> Judging by the no. of posts in the php forum, it seems to have baffled almost everybody.

The bug only existed for about an hour. I'm sure you couldn't have come to any definitive conclusions based on posting activity in just the PHP forum ;)

Member Avatar for diafol

The bug only existed for about an hour. I'm sure you couldn't have come to any definitive conclusions based on posting activity in just the PHP forum

Don't you believe it, my soul is tuned into the diurnal traffic patterns of said forum. :)

Ho ho ho.

Anyway I found George's horse, but I won't post the answer in case it allows easy access for nasty spammers. :icon_rolleyes:

Hmmm. Not sure if you're serious or just having a lend?
Answer is in the question.

Member Avatar for diafol

Hmmm. Not sure if you're serious or just having a lend?

What do you think? ;)

It's hard to tell with you something ;)

What do you think? ;)

Hmmm, I'm getting nothing from your avatar............

What do you think? ;)

I think ... you're letting your 3-year-old daughter answer the question! She's prob'ly smarter than any ol' bot anyway!

All I know is that Yankee Doodle came to town riding on a pony. My guess is, it was a big pony, or he was a small man. I don't know about Washington's arrangements.

I've lost 10 minutes of my life asking myself some pretty pointless questions.

Whatever it takes to get you to stop posting... ;)

I think that might help a little bit,if you could set it Dave so the box ONLY SHOWS for new members (People with under 5 posts) it might work :)

Member Avatar for diafol

Ok, you've had your fun at my expense. I'm solving this. :)

Ok, you've had your fun at my expense. I'm solving this. :)

Oh, my fun's just begun, Capteiniaid Cymru. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.