I could read all the above, else I could just add this: with Opera, cut and paste are not rclick context options. Select and delete, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V do work.
What ads? I don't see any...
But I do see every pc that I ever received (and deleted)... deletion is not an absolute, I thus note. That should make Homeland Security happy.
Oh, and when editing a post, if you omit the Reason field then you will be prompted for that, but the edit is lost...

But I do see every pc that I ever received (and deleted)... deletion is not an absolute, I thus note.

If you're talking about Private Messages, it wasn't in the old system, but PMs are physically deleted in the new system.

Oh, and when editing a post, if you omit the Reason field then you will be prompted for that, but the edit is lost...

On the todo list already.

Layout oddity in user profile page: in the 'where does happygeek post?' section the word 'post?' has overflowed onto the list of forums displayed

On the todo list already.

Also my info shows that I have only posted Python posts, which is not true, just posted one to Java to test, and still have only Python posts listed. Even more interesting our friend Gribouillis have not any information on where he has posted.

Also activity log only shows I visitted Java forum, but not that I posted there or opened a thread there. Often the activity seems to be doubled in the log, also.

pyTony, it shows that you have posted in Python, C and C++. However, it's just meant to be an overview of your favorite places to post. Not an exhaustive list of everywhere you post. Also, it's only updated every so often.

Not big deal, but it showed also some other posts sometimes yesterday, only Python when I posted and those three (even I have numerous posts also in Pascal, Computer Science, Other Language.... forums). My friend (even friends seem to have disapared also with update) http://www.daniweb.com/members/Gribouillis/377908 has not the whole box, even he is ready to be named Member of Month, being a most helpful guy around.

I have again posted only Python posts, ha ha ha ;) I wonder what is reason for this, it gives shaky feeling about the system, even it does not really matter much. But sometimes 1 cent difference in book keeping can mean two one million mistakes cancelling each other....

Post does not have a Quote button.
Can I only quote some post by copy/paste text into text area, anduse a "Quote" button over this text area?

Currently yes, but I have an idea in mind for the near future.

OK Figured out why the Favorite Forums is wrong. Working on it :)

pyTony: Aware and working on a fix.

Can we get back the ability to sort the threads based on the starting date? The first thing I always did
when going into a forum was set the display to show newer threads first. Perhaps this could be added as a
default in the control panel.

Member Avatar for diafol

pyTony: Aware and working on a fix.

I recently produced a site using a wysiwyg editor and found that Android/HTC phones did not support it so had to fall back on a plain textbox with bbcodes with phone sniffing. Your old editor worked fine as it wasn't wysiwyg. Was a nightmare as had to convert from bbcode to html between editor and DB and vice-versa on successful sniff. In actual fact I tried loads of different wysiwygs and couldn't find a single one to work.

Reputation is not comming through Gribouillis upvoted me with comment and it has up arrow in reputation, but 0 points (he has positive power +12 like me, used to be +13 like cscgal, looks like something like trunc vs. round difference bringing values down for rep power and percent of quality (89, before 90))

commented: Has this worked for + rep? +0

182 pages of watched articles,goes back 7 years ,and to remove them i have to click on each one individually to delete them ,
the old way was how i used this forum to see who posted back to any of my post ,i did not get e-mail notifications ,also google spell check doesn't work for me anymore as im typing typing this ,and i need spell checker

to remove them i have to click on each one individually to delete them

You can double click to select multiple. Only the yellow highlighting line is a little hard to spot.

also google spell check doesn't work for me anymore as im typing typing this ,and i need spell checker

So that's why I suddenly became so brilliant :)

My profile is currently showing that I last visited 2 days ago. That's just a wee bit wrong of course, as I'm here all the time. Maybe something to do with setting myself as invisible so as to remove my admin/modding activity trail from the members online timeline?

No top answerers lists anylonger? Its only an information which one you are in the list, but there is no actual list anylonger.
And where are other statistical data?
All gone?

Can we get back the ability to sort the threads based on the starting date

Our homepage sorts this way. Our RSS feeds do too, and you can filter those by forum. This feature may make a reappearance when the member toolbar is readded.

Reputation is not comming through Gribouillis upvoted me with comment and it has up arrow in reputation, but 0 points

Just like the old system, reputation points are not passed for posts in Business Exchange, in the Community Center, or if reputation has already been given to you from the same person within the past 24 hours.

182 pages of watched articles,goes back 7 years ,and to remove them i have to click on each one individually to delete them ,

Why not use the "Remove All Watched Articles" button?

also google spell check doesn't work for me anymore as im typing typing this ,and i need spell checker

I am starting to miss spellcheck too. Let me look into it.

My profile is currently showing that I last visited 2 days ago.

Setting yourself to invisible completely hides the fact that you even log in. This is by design. I kinda thought that vBulletin's invisible feature was a bit silly, because I could set myself to invisible and it would go out of its way to hide my Online/Offlne status in my profile, but two lins under that, it would say "Last Visit: 1 minute ago". My thoughts are that if someone wants to be Invisible, they don't want people to know they are on the site unless they post something.

No top answerers lists anylonger?

This will be making a reappearance.

Reputation is not comming through Gribouillis upvoted me with comment and it has up arrow in reputation, but 0 points

Just like the old system, reputation points are not passed for posts in Business Exchange, in the Community Center, or if reputation has already been given to you from the same person within the past 24 hours.

That I know, and actually reminded happygeek about, but the rep is from Python forum. I gave back some rep to him and it went, also I gave to happygeek of his Windows8 tablet article, it was 0 point positive like Gribouillis' rep to me.

Obviously these aren't priorities, just general observations:
"Show Comments" link is visible when there aren't actually any comments.
"Show Comments" is still displayed when comments are showing. Perhaps it should change to "Hide Comments" to reflect its functionality if clicked again.

Setting yourself to invisible completely hides the fact that you even log in. This is by design. I kinda thought that vBulletin's invisible feature was a bit silly, because I could set myself to invisible and it would go out of its way to hide my Online/Offlne status in my profile, but two lins under that, it would say "Last Visit: 1 minute ago". My thoughts are that if someone wants to be Invisible, they don't want people to know they are on the site unless they post something.

If you go to my profile you will find that I have data in Today's Activity Points. Maybe that too should be hidden if your intention is to make invisibility mode completly invisible.

We don't seem to be getting the pop-up summary when hovering the mouse over a thread title.

What is the new method for denoting code fragments. I see there are now "code" as well as "inline code"
gadgets although I don't see that they have any effect.

I see there are now "code" as well as "inline code"
gadgets although I don't see that they have any effect.

They don't do anything for you?

If you go to my profile you will find that I have data in Today's Activity Points. Maybe that too should be hidden if your intention is to make invisibility mode completly invisible.

I think I might do that :)

Why not use the "Remove All Watched Articles" button?

,because it was written stop watching all articles and not Remove all, so i thought it migh disable the ability for to watch them ,anyway i clcik it ,will see how it goes thanks

Favorite Places to Post

Dear Madam/Sir,

There is only one Category (Popsting Games) showing in my profile. Whereas, I have posted nearly 10 Categories. Please check it, where is the problem.

Thanks.

It doesn't show all the places that you post. It only shows your FAVORITE places to post.

Oh, also, it will recalculate itself soon :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.