Well, after the reinnovation of daniweb, the whole website seems to be a bit slow(Not just bit). Moving from forum to forum, my profile, edit profile, almost everypage. And most of the time i need to refresh again and again to get to that page. Speed checked my connection, all fine. My cookies, temporary internet files, all fine. Some other heavy websites, all fine. And online videos, all fine.

Would be great if you look into it. And yes! missing the avatars, and my uploaded (1.7 kb) avatar never shows up (75*75 Pix).

Excluding all these, everything fine and a great innovation.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Sorry a copy of this thread came up. Because i pressed the post button twice, again because of the non response of the webpage. Please remove that thread.

I am experiencing the same. A lot of timeouts. At times it appears okay, but not for long till it breaks again.

One more thing! I didn't get any notifications from daniweb about the post you people made in this thread. Do i need to watch every single thread that i post to, get notifications about new posts in those?? Earlier i used to get the notifications just fine....

Daniweb is "much" faster now than old daniweb was.
RE: Captain Jake, there is a checkbox in your profile to automatically get notified to threads you've replied in.

Captain Jake, there is a checkbox in your profile to automatically get notified to threads you've replied in.

You mean "Automatically watch threads i post in?", i have checked it NOW. Please post in this thread to confirm.

As for the speed, it seems to be fine now. Will report if i should encounter anymore lag....

Still now also, i am not getting mail notifications, and there is no other way to find if someone posted to any thread in which i have posted....

Nw i got a notification...... Seems like everything is back to normal....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.